I fell in love with SUP Yoga. Last year I was looking for a new challenge, I got a bit bored to simply practice yoga on my mat … As I lived on a cute, little island just in front of the ocean I just paddled out with a SUP board one day and started to practice yoga on it. It was quite challenging in the beginning and I had many water crashs, but in the end I fell in love with it and can’t stop it anymore. It’s addictive.
Workouts on SUP boards are different. Yes. And challenging. REALLY challenging. But if you love yoga and the ocean, this workout will be perfect for you. You’ll get in shape in no time while enjoying the wonderful nature and
our my only true love: the ocean.
SUP yoga is the perfect meditation and the perfect workout! And here are the reasons why you should give it a try.
2. Mediation outside is the best place. It calms your mind, your body and your soul
3. Great balance exercise (and it is harder than it looks like)
5. Khabalabati and co: There is no better place to inhale as deep as you can. Use your senses: listening to the ocean is magical. Taste the salt on your lips, feel the sun on your skin, inhale the pure energy of the ocean and the nature around you
6. Great holistic workout. You will get to know muscle you never felt before
7. Getting a different view of the ocean
8. Best core training ever. Your body will thank you.
9. New challenge, new experiences: The same poses you have practiced on a mat feel completely different on a paddle board
10. It´s relaxing, beautiful and just so much fun
12. Be one with the nature. Feel it. Sense it. Enjoy it.